Monday, February 10, 2020

Anne, your press plaque up to 40% less – another reason to celebrate

Hello Anne, Did you get a chance to review your plaque design?
Not interested? Tell us to stop, unsubscribe now.
Thats Great News
Call Us 888-239-5731
That's Great News is not affiliated with
C-Ville Weddings
Head over heels. Jamie Richman & Charles Baldwin
Anne
I hope you've had a chance to view the plaque design we created for you, in recognition of your press article in the C-Ville Weddings.

We know you could also go to a local shop and get a plaque custom made. So we've checked five custom frame shops. For the same type of plaque, our plaques costing from $219 are up to 40% less. This is because all we do are press recognition plaques, so we've developed efficient processes, that means you pay less.
Custom plaque for Anne Kibler
Enlarge Plaque Image
View Plaque Choices
We want you to be totally satisfied, so we make a simple promise. If when you've received your plaque you don't like it we'll give you your money back.

When you want the best, look at the metal finish. That is something you can't get from a traditional framing shop.
Article
Head over heels. Jamie Richman & Charles Baldwin
Featured
Anne Kibler, Photo Booth of Charlottesville
Publication
C-Ville Weddings
Published
March 20th 2020
unconditional 100% money back guarantee on all plaques
A full refund if you don't like the plaque.
4.8 Overall Satisfaction Rating
SHOPPER APPROVED
Shopper Approved Reviews
"Paul Kelly was great and very helpful. The plaque is beautiful and I am glad that I did this."
Cindy
"Your customer service is top-notch. I emailed about an issue and it was resolved quickly, completely, and with a positive attitude. My plaque looks great and I appreciate your team"
A Reid
"When I ordered the plaque , I could not believe how nice the lady was that took my order. Thanks."
Harold C
"Candice was very prompt in responding. The plaque was delivered faster than we expected and looks awesome - we hung it on our wall immediately!"
RingoFire Digital M
"Great product! Wonderful customer service. Kelly Nolan is so helpful"
Pamela
See your news on a Plaque
That's Great News is not affiliated with C-Ville Weddings.
That's Great News, 900 Northrop Rd., Wallingford, CT 06492. All Rights Reserved.
Call Us: 888-239-5731

If you don't wish to get alerts or our offers when you're in the news please
unsubscribe

(ID 8762812)

{"iid":"25845561","cid":"8762812"}

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment