Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Last chance to get your plaque for article: Head over heels. Jamie Richman & Charles Baldwin

Hello Anne, free inspection ends today for
No images shown? View online
Thats Great News
Call Us 888-239-5731
That's Great News is not affiliated with
C-Ville Weddings
Free inspection ends today
Head over heels. Jamie Richman & Charles Baldwin
Dear Anne

Its already been a few weeks since you had the satisfaction of being featured in the C-Ville Weddings and a plaque is a great way to keep the feeling of success alive, which is why last week I offered you a free 30 day inspection period for your plaque.

I'm sure if you had the actual plaque in your hands you'll want to keep it, so I'd like to send it to you now , with no purchase obligation. If I'm wrong and you don't love it, the risk is all mine, you won't pay a cent and we pay for return of the plaque.

However, to ensure you don't miss this offer you need to act today.
Custom plaque for Anne Kibler
Enlarge Plaque Image
Select Plaque
If you're short on time today, just reply to this email and confirm you would like us to send out the plaque for a free no obligation 30 day free inspection and we'll get it dispatched.
Article
Head over heels. Jamie Richman & Charles Baldwin
Featured
Anne Kibler, Photo Booth of Charlottesville
Publication
C-Ville Weddings
Published
March 20th 2020
unconditional 100% money back guarantee on all plaques
A full refund if you don't like the plaque.
4.8 Overall Satisfaction Rating
SHOPPER APPROVED
Shopper Approved Reviews
"It's been wonderful working with the company. They have helped us create a beautiful "Wall of Fame" in our office that gets lots of compliments."
Michael E
"I had one of my three plaques damaged during shipping and the customer service that I received to replace the damage plaque was exceptional. The quality of the product was excellent as well. Five stars across the board is not an exaggeration."
Paula W
"I have been working with Candace for years on many plaques. She is wonderful."
Lester M
"They were just what I was looking for."
Daddy O'Brien's Irish Ice Cream
"I've bought over 20 plaques. Excellent pricing and service."
Ron
See your news on a Plaque
That's Great News is not affiliated with C-Ville Weddings.
That's Great News, 900 Northrop Rd., Wallingford, CT 06492. All Rights Reserved.
Call Us: 888-239-5731

If you don't wish to get alerts or our offers when you're in the news please
unsubscribe

(ID 8762812)

{"iid":"25845561","cid":"8762812"}

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment