Hey Ladies!
Hope all is well, and that you are all looking forward to the wedding! I very much appreciate all of you being there for me. I hope that you are all as excited as I am....
I am definitely looking forward to all seeing all of your smiling faces, and want to say thank you in advance for your great attitudes! Hopefully it will all go smoothly and I won't turn into too much of a nutty bride! haha. After freaking out about it practically all month, I finally tracked down this amazing hair guy in Charlottesville! Yay! I have a "trial" appt this saturday and have scheduled him for NEXT Saturday, the day of the wedding. So thank goodness! Wish me luck this saturday!
Anyway, I've got some updates on a few things....
HAIR:
As stated in a previous email, natural, simple and down is the look we're going for.
Now, I booked an appt w/Chris the hairstylist the morning OF the wedding @ 10am. The reason it's so early is to accomodate ANY OF YOU ALL that want to get your hair professionally blow-dried and styled before hand. I know that my mom is gonna hop on board and get her hair blow-dried and styled too.
Since this guy is the "BEST IN CVILLE" he's obviously not cheap. I know money can be a concern, so for those of you who prefer to do your own hair, or have made other plans or whatever, no worries. I'm not "forcing" anyone to get their hair done by this guy. I am just telling you that it is always an option, I have booked him for the entire day, pretty much, so he will do as little or as many of you as necessary. As far as prices go, he charges $98/hr for bridal party. The clock starts when he begins with the first person and ends with the last. Since that pricing was kinda vague, I explained that money was a concern and that some of the girls will be interested depending on how much it would cost. So he said depending on the girl and her hair type, it would take anywhere from 10-30min for him to do his thing. So as a rough estimate it should be anywhere between 25-60 bucks plus tip. He also said to save money, the girls need to come with CLEAN HAIR that has no products in it, so that he can immediately start doing his thing. Otherwise, he has to wash, and blow-dry, etc and this costs extra money because it takes extra time.
So if you ladies could let me know by THIS SATURDAY whether or not you are interested in getting your hair done. I will let Chris know what to expect this saturday.
ACTUALLY... if you could please let my MOM know, that would be great. Her email is Lucia.depeuter@diplobel.fed.be at work (best during the weekday hours) and 202.625.5833 is her direct liine @ work OR lucedepeuter@gmail.com at home 703.425.1021
The reason i am having you go thru my mom and not me is because I am working from 9am-9pm tomorrow, thursday, and friday in northern va, and then on saturday I have my hair appt, so I am going to be very unreliable the next few days.
NAILS:
As stated in a previous email, I would prefer that your FINGERNAILS are a neutral color, nothing bright and crazy. And that I will be supplying your TOENAIL POLISH at the rehersal dinner.
Some of you have expressed concern about doing your own nails, and that you want them down professionally, etc. So, here's the deal: as far as the TOENAIL polish goes, you have 2 options: either pay to get them done sometime on Saturday (I would prefer that everyone is ready by 2pm the day of) there are plenty of salons (look them up online) in the area, in fact there is one at the food lion shopping center by the farm, you can even call to make an appointment saturday morning or afternoon if you want. OR you can do them for free. Either by yourself or I can help you (I am great at nails! just let me know in advance), or my Ate Luz, who is also a bridesmaid is AWESOME at nails, there are plenty of people there to help if you don't want to have to pay to get them done (which I don't blame you). But remember if you get them done professionally, it will require some planning, so please be prepared to make those arrangements.
OK, well I am exhausted and off to bed. I';ve gotta get up early tomorrow and commute to NOVA in the morning! It's gonna be a busy few days for me, hopefully I wont be too strung out in time for the wedding! I love you ladies.
--
:) Make it a great day!
Anne Christine Tejano
"A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you respect"
--------------------------
Legacy Partner
EIRO Research
Direct: 571.237.6650
eFax: 703.564.9170
www.GetInfo.iEiro.com
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment