Monday, July 19, 2021

You deserve it, this good work should not be forgotten

Hello Anne

See, touch, hold and feel your plaque without paying

My team here thinks I've finally lost my marbles but I'm deadly serious about the offer I'm about to make you.

Good work should be celebrated, so I want to send you your press article mounted on a plaque for a 30 day free inspection. There is no obligation to buy, no risk for you.

I'm offering you this because I believe you can only appreciate the plaque's quality by holding and touching it.

Make up your own mind when you've the plaque in your hands. If you don't love it and don't want to keep it, just tell us, rip up the invoice and we'll arrange and pay for return shipping. So there's no hassle for you. If you decide to keep it the lucinda plaque costs $219.
View your plaque
Alternatively, call us on 888-239-5731 to get straight through to someone who can help.

I'm keeping this free inspection offer open for the next 7 days.

Celebrating your great news,

Kind regards,

Kelly Nolan

Account Manager
That's Great News

PS. There is no catch, we've delivered over 300,000 plaques to happy customers. It only takes a minute to confirm having the plaque delivered to you before you decide if you wish to buy.
unconditional 100% money back guarantee on all plaques
A full refund if you don't like the plaque.
4.8 Overall Satisfaction Rating
BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS SHOPPER APPROVED
Article
Head over heels. Jamie Richman & Charles Baldwin
Featured
Anne Kibler, Photo Booth of Charlottesville
Published
March 20th 2020
That's Great News is not affiliated with C-Ville Weddings

View my plaque

That's Great News, 900 Northrop Rd., Wallingford, CT 06492. All Rights Reserved.
Call Us: 888-239-5731

Free Inspection T&Cs i) Available on plaque purchases under $400 ii) All orders shipped to Canada must be paid with credit card.
All prices are in USD.

If you don't wish to get alerts or our offers when you're in the news please
unsubscribe

(ID 8762812)
BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Thats Great News
View email online.

{"iid":"25845561","cid":"8762812","oid":"6506651275"}

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment