| No images shown? View online |  |  |  | | Call Us 888-239-5731 |  | That's Great News is not affiliated with C-Ville Weddings} |  | | |  | |  |  | | Free shipping – next 7 days |  | |  | |  |  | | Head over heels. Jamie Richman & Charles Baldwin |  | Dear Anne Because good news, for which you worked hard, should never be forgotten I'd like to frame it for you. I can give you free shipping. Order your press article plaque in the next 7 days and use code ENFS at the checkout. Start by taking a look at the choice of plaque designs. |  |  |  | |  | | | |  | | |  |  | Use free shipping code ENFS at the checkout. Alternatively reply to this email and I'll get the plaque sent out to you. Just let me know how I can help. |  | |  |  |  |  | Article Head over heels. Jamie Richman & Charles Baldwin |  | Featured Anne Kibler, Photo Booth of Charlottesville |  | Publication C-Ville Weddings |  | Published March 20th 2020 |  | |  | | | |  |  | | unconditional 100% money back guarantee on all plaques |  | | A full refund if you don't like the plaque. |  | |  | | |  |  |  |  | | 4.8 Overall Satisfaction Rating |  | | |  | |  | |  |  | | Shopper Approved Reviews |  |  |  |  |  |  | | "I was surprise of just how speedy your service was and above all, the Plaque, is simply gorgeous !!! I am going to have 3-4 more done - working on one now." |  | | Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe & Catering |  |  | |  | |  |  | | "Kelly Nolan was a wonderful representative. She answered all my questions very clearly and was able to give me all the information that was asked. Customer service was amazing!" |  | | Kids First Pediatric Dentistry |  |  | |  | |  |  | | "I have used That's Great News for all of my plaques. They are a fantastic company and I would not ever think of going to a competitor." |  | | Adria Gross MedWise Insurance |  |  | |  | |  |  | | "We received great service from "That's Great News". Absolutely no complaints." |  | | Cardinal Ritter P |  |  | |  | |  |  | | "The plaque was very well put together and beautiful! The customer service team was amazing! They were very quick to respond, handled my concerns without any problems and were very nice. I would definitely use their services again" |  | | Medic Murder Mix hydrating holistic bug |  | |  | | |  | |  | |  | | | |  |  | That's Great News is not affiliated with C-Ville Weddings That's Great News, 900 Northrop Rd., Wallingford, CT 06492. All Rights Reserved. Call Us: 888-239-5731 Free shipping T&Cs i) Shipping to Continental US/Canada ii) payment with credit card. All prices are in USD. If you don't wish to get alerts or our offers when you're in the news please unsubscribe (ID 8762812) |  |  |  | |  | |  | | |
{"iid":"25845561","cid":"8762812","oid":"6506651275"}
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No comments:
Post a Comment