Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BridesMaid Dress Ideas




I'm thinking the color should be BLACK and the finish should be SATIN, otherwise it won't be formal enough to match the rest of the bridal party and my dress.

Here are some thoughts:

The "Best" one would be "Butter By Nadia" SATIN in BLACK. But I think they are also the most expensive, so there are also knock offs to consider, or maybe buying one and having Irene make them (of course we'd want her to make a profit) so maybe the bridesmaid could just pay her $100 bucks or so? I dunno, just a thought. Anyway, here are the places to google:

* Butter By Nadia
* http://www.dessy.com/wrap-dress/
* http://www.dessy.com/dresses/twist-long/
* http://www.splendicity.com/hotmamadaily/the-best-225-youll-ever-spendreally/
(this is a really good one and it's recent - as of yesterday)
* http://www.butterbynadia.com/contact.html
*http://www.chicshopperchick.com/2009/04/an-in-dress-ment-ha-ha.html
*http://megguesscouture.blogspot.com/2009/10/butter-by-nadia-one-dress-one-size.html
(this is a cute page for some styles)

Also here is a caption to the pic of the bridesmaids above from TheKnot.com
"The 11 bridesmaids wore Calypso wrap dresses that they styled to best fit their body types. The dress can be made into one-shoulder, V-neck and halter styles, and is one size fits all (literally!)."

No comments:

Post a Comment