---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jamie Reinicke <jamie.reinicke@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: Wedding Photography
To: Anne Christine Tejano <emailanneke@gmail.com>
Hi Anne, I would be happy to do that for you!
From: Jamie Reinicke <jamie.reinicke@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: Wedding Photography
To: Anne Christine Tejano <emailanneke@gmail.com>
Hi Anne, I would be happy to do that for you!
Do you know what time you will want us there? So just to be sure, we are doing $600 which will include 2 hours of shooting on the wedding day, editing and retouching, an online gallery, a disc of all the images and you will get 20% off any future photo sessions you book with me. That sound good?
If so I'll send along the contract and will need to get the deposit ($300) either by check or paypal- just fyi paypal will add 5% tax. Thank you and I am happy you decided to go with a photographer and I hope you and your family will be as well!
Jamie
--
Jamie Reinicke
Jamie Reinicke Photography
http://jamieRphotography.com
434.825.2052
Jamie.Reinicke@gmail.com
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Anne Christine Tejano <emailanneke@gmail.com> wrote:
We can only do a flat rate of 600 for 2 hours (with travel fee). Our budget didn't even allow for a photographer, but my mom and sister are willing to only do that.
Does that work for you?
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Jamie Reinicke <jamie.reinicke@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Anne,sorry I didn't get a chance to get back to you yesterday!My minimum for weddings is typically 4 hours, but if you really don't think you'll need us that long, I will do 3. Remind me where your wedding is again? I think you said Madison? If so there will be a $25 travel fee, which I will waive if you book 4 hours. Let me know your thoughts :) Happy Monday!Jamie
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Anne Christine Tejano <emailanneke@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm with my sister and my mom right now,
What is your minimum? would you be willing to do like 2 hours? maybe 4-6pm on may 15th?--
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Jamie Reinicke <jamie.reinicke@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Anne!I just wanted to shoot you an email to see if you've thought any more about your wedding photography and to extend my special price of $275/hr to you. Let me know if you have any questions. Most of the info you saw yesterday is on my website. Thanks!
--
Jamie Reinicke
Jamie Reinicke Photography
http://jamieRphotography.com
434.825.2052
Jamie.Reinicke@gmail.com
:) Make it a great day!
Anne Christine Tejano
"A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you respect"
--------------------------
Legacy Partner
EIRO Research
Direct: 571.237.6650
eFax: 703.564.9170
www.GetInfo.iEiro.com
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
--
Jamie Reinicke
Jamie Reinicke Photography
http://jamieRphotography.com
434.825.2052
Jamie.Reinicke@gmail.com
--
:) Make it a great day!
Anne Christine Tejano
"A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you respect"
--------------------------
Legacy Partner
EIRO Research
Direct: 571.237.6650
eFax: 703.564.9170
www.GetInfo.iEiro.com
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
--
Jamie Reinicke
Jamie Reinicke Photography
http://jamieRphotography.com
434.825.2052
Jamie.Reinicke@gmail.com
--
:) Make it a great day!
Anne Christine Tejano
"A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you respect"
--------------------------
Legacy Partner
EIRO Research
Direct: 571.237.6650
eFax: 703.564.9170
www.GetInfo.iEiro.com
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
No comments:
Post a Comment