Monday, March 8, 2010

BridesMaids Attire for May 15, 2010

Hello Ladies!

The time has come!!!

I'm so excited that all of you are going to be a part of my big day.  Everything has been very stressful lately....but I guess that's just the way that it goes.  I'm sure it's all gonna be worth it in the end!  It is an honor, pleasure and privilege for you all to be a part of my wedding party.  I'm so excited!

So here's the 411 about the attire for the big day....


DRESS:
Butter By Nadia Wrap Dress in BLACK SATIN...(Purchasing details to come)
  http://www.shopbutterbynadia.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=4

It's a WRAP DRESS.  What's super cool is that each bridesmaid can wear it differently depending on her tastes to best suit/flatter her body style.  It's SUPER CUTE and best of all, you can wear it AGAIN and again and again for different occasions in different ways - so it's not a one-time-only nasty bridesmaid dress in silk taffeta that you know is hideous on you and you'll never wear again!  Also, I hear the fabric is AMAZING.  It's flow - and airy and very comfy.  It's also stretchy and supportive. 
I am currently in trying to contact the designer to get a group rate.  When I talked to her initially a few months ago she mentioned something about 10% OFF?  So I am going to see if I can negotiate the best deal possible.  So DO NOT YET BUY THE DRESS!  I will be sending you all out the GROUP NUMBER and/or promo code SHORTLY. 


SHOES: 

Rampage Nicki Printed Fabric Pump - in Black and white polka dots, super cute!
http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?productRef=SEARCH&category=&prodId=202914
I would recommend getting them ASAP before they run out of your size.  Looks like they are popular, and right now, apparently on sale!
***Please email me back ASAP w/your shoe size, for my records!


NAIL POLISH:
Feel free to wear clear, or nothing!  If you wanted to do a French Manicure, that would be cool.  If you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to do a color, PLEASE only Neutral light color or clearish.  Nothing too bright, dark, or ostentatious please!


HAIR:
Most likely everyone will just have it DOWN, relaxed and natural so that you can run your fingers through it.  Please no plastic doo-hickies or ostentatious rhinestones.  Most likely I will have everyone blow dry their hair the way they normally do(if you even blow dry it, or straighten it or whatever, if not, no big deal), everyday, simple and elegant.  I would like to keep things SIMPLE and NOT complicated. 
If for some reason that changes (which I highly doubt) but if it does, no worries or stressing out about your hair cuz I will most likely have someone do it so that everyone has the same hairstyle (ie, half up, up or whatever).  Again, this is highly unlikely but just in case it's majorly crazy windy that day, at least I wanted to give you all a heads up.  So don't worry to much about your hair. 


JEWELRY:
Not necessary.  As far as earrings go, if you absolutely HAVE to wear earrings, studs are fine, but nothing dangly and ostentatious please.
Necklaces are also not necessary, I think a bare neck is tasteful, sexy, and goes with the tone of the wedding.  So, leave your necklace at home!
The theme of the wedding is SIMPLE and un-cluttered, so less is more! :)


Please feel free to email/call me with any questions!  Much love, xoxo

--
:) Make it a great day!

Anne Christine Tejano

"A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you respect"
--------------------------
Legacy Partner
EIRO Research
Direct: 571.237.6650
eFax:  703.564.9170
www.GetInfo.iEiro.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment