- would have gone and bought them out yesterday, but I honestly don't have the funds.
-i also saw adorable wired ribbon that Jeanne and I made the xmas bows out of @ Michaels. I was telling Jeanne this might be a good idea for the chairs, instead of the tissue paper. Since the tissue paper was a bit pricey and I couldn't find the exact color I needed. Also, I think bows are a little more classy.
-----
So I think this is how I would like the Centerpieces to look like:
*In the center, we will have 3 gerberas in the 3 colors (Fuschia, bright orange, and marigold)
Most likely in a Looza bottle, since we know now that we will be getting then for free.
-at the bottom will be big, black river rocks
-the Ribbon around the brim will be the same ribbon as the ribbon tied around the silverware, w a black napkin.
*There will be 3 votives around the center, w/mini black river rocks (I bought these @ Michaels yesterday) since the big ones don't fit in the votives. Also, I think they add texture, being in different sizes. The candles will be floating on water, w/the river rocks @ the bottom.
-the votive holders come from IKEA, and are called "GALEJ." (We will need 3 per table.)
-the mini black river rocks can come from anywhere. The ones I got were $3for a bag, and it looks like they can cover 3-4 tables worth
-The Floating candles are IVORY, not white, and come from IKEA. They are called "FENOMEN" and come in a box of 24.
(We will need extras @ the tables or w Mieke, since I do not know how long they will last, I'm guess ing someone needs to be in charge of replacing/refilling them after 2-3hrs, depending on when they are lit)
*On the outside, there will be 3 looza bottles w/ water
(Obviously someone has to be in charge for re-filling the water)
-there will be ice, and sliced fresh fruit that picks up the wedding colors. I'm guessing limes (for the lime green), oranges (for the orange), lemons (for the marigold) and maybe grapefruit or strawberries (for the fuschia)
*Flatware will be wrapped in a black Napkin (not white) and tied w the corresponding Ribbon on the Jar w/the 3 Gerberas
-the ribbon wil be suppied by the florist, I have ordered it already and it should come in sometime towards the end of the week
-the black napkins come from IKEA, and come in packs of 50
(Rolling the flatware can be something the girls help me do during our "assembly line and wine" which will take place a few hours either before or
After the shower.)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment