---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nathan Kibler <kiblernt04@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Subject: Fw: Wedding details...
To: kiblernt04@yahoo.com, emailanneke@gmail.com
From: Nathan Kibler <kiblernt04@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Subject: Fw: Wedding details...
To: kiblernt04@yahoo.com, emailanneke@gmail.com
Please check out the bottom email. This is the tommy rox info needed.
Best Regards, Nathan Kibler
Executive Director
Eiro Research
540-421-4276
Executive Director
Eiro Research
540-421-4276
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "kiblernt04@yahoo.com" <kiblernt04@yahoo.com>
To: tommy.rox@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thu, January 28, 2010 11:55:01 AM
Subject: Re: Wedding details...
Hey tommy. So excited you are coming! It will be good to see you again. I will get started looking for the sound stuff. I think I know some people who can help me out with it.
Address of wedding. Guildford farm. 743 welsh run road. Ruckersville, va 22968. You will probably start between 6 and 7pm on saturday, may 15th. As far as dress there are no requirements. Just look nice and be comfortable. It is a wedding so most will be dressed up but no tux requirements or anything like that.
We will probably provide transportation from the airport and back there for you. You can either drive our bmw or mercedes while you are here unless you are totally opposed to that. Also I have been looking at flights which I would like to get soon and we need to talk about. I guess that is all for now. Let's talk soon for further details and contract info. Have a good day. Nate
From: "kiblernt04@yahoo.com" <kiblernt04@yahoo.com>
To: tommy.rox@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thu, January 28, 2010 11:55:01 AM
Subject: Re: Wedding details...
Hey tommy. So excited you are coming! It will be good to see you again. I will get started looking for the sound stuff. I think I know some people who can help me out with it.
Address of wedding. Guildford farm. 743 welsh run road. Ruckersville, va 22968. You will probably start between 6 and 7pm on saturday, may 15th. As far as dress there are no requirements. Just look nice and be comfortable. It is a wedding so most will be dressed up but no tux requirements or anything like that.
We will probably provide transportation from the airport and back there for you. You can either drive our bmw or mercedes while you are here unless you are totally opposed to that. Also I have been looking at flights which I would like to get soon and we need to talk about. I guess that is all for now. Let's talk soon for further details and contract info. Have a good day. Nate
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
From: <tommy.rox@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:21:19 -0800 (PST)
To: Nathan Kibler<kiblernt04@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Wedding details...
Hey Nate, I sent this to Anne 4 both of U, but I'm sending it to you as well to make sure you got it.
|
--
:) Make it a great day!
Anne Christine Tejano
"A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you respect"
--------------------------
Legacy Partner
EIRO Research
Direct: 571.237.6650
eFax: 703.564.9170
www.GetInfo.iEiro.com
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
No comments:
Post a Comment