Anne,
Can you keep this address somewhere - 9321 Mark Court Nokesville VA 20181
This lady has the 60 square votives for sale for $60. If you can negotiate for all 60 for $50 that might be a good deal if they are good quality we have something to start working with already. If the edges are a little rounded we can even do a mix of square and round center vases. That would look very nice too. Raffy and Mildred also had some slight varietion from table to table and it looks less monotonous, more interesting to look at I think, as long as there a unifying element like they are all glass
This lady is having a baby this weekend and you can only contact her by email - jandnstoner@verizon.net
I tried to post this on your blog but was not able to. I'll try again.
mom
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment