Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fwd: IMG00017.jpg



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <emailanneke@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: IMG00017.jpg
To: Anne Nate Wedding <anne.nate@gmail.com>


I would like to, I do need tpo get up there asap.
While applying for other jobs, I need a replacement passport and social security card, employers are only accepting originals!
How long will it take me to get this, do u think!

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®


From: Lucia Tejano <anne.nate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:58:06 -0500
To: Anne Christine Tejano<emailanneke@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: IMG00017.jpg

Anne,
Please look around where we can find these square vases and make an estimate of how much this will cost per table.  I have many small votive holders and a number of vases in the house but they are not square.  I am planning to go to IKEA this week to look around. 
It would be more efficient if you could come too.  Do you have plans to come up here this week?
mom
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Anne Christine Tejano <emailanneke@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anne Christine Tejano <emailanneke@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:16:40 +0000
Subject: IMG00017.jpg
To: Anne Nate Wedding <anne.nate@gmail.com>, Mommy
<lucia.depeuter@diplobel.fed.be>, Mommy <lucedepeuter@gmail.com>


Warmest Regards,
Anne Christine Tejano

~Sent from my Sprint® BlackBerry Curve
--------------------
Direct: 571.237.6650
Fax:  703.564.9170

"A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you respect"

--
Sent from my mobile device

:) Make it a great day!

Anne Christine Tejano

"A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you respect"
--------------------------
Legacy Partner
EIRO Research
Direct: 571.237.6650
eFax:  703.564.9170
www.GetInfo.iEiro.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi


No comments:

Post a Comment